1. Introduction: Relevance, theoretical and practical value of the study
2. Perceptions of the nature, underlying causes and consequences of the Georgian-Abkhaz conflict before August 2008
3. An overview of the parties’ positions
4. Main stages in the negotiation process (1993-2008): evolution of approaches and analysis of results
5. The change in the context of the Georgian-Abkhaz conflict after August 2008
6. After August: conflict resolution or conflict transformation?
Natella Akaba and Iraklii Khintba
The full text in PDF can be downloaded by clicking here (312 KB)