SUKHUM -- Brochure by famous historian, veteran of the national liberation movement of the people of Abkhazia Ermolay Ajinjal "Apotheosis of vandalism" has already been published.
The publication is published in Russian and English, tells the story of "an unprecedented crime in the history of the world - unmotivated, premeditated burning of the Abkhazian national archive and the Abkhazian Institute of Humanitarian Studies during the occupation of Abkhazia by Georgian troops in 1992".
The booklet is addressed primarily to the international legal community.
- Abkhazia's archive: fire of war, ashes of history, by Thomas de Waal - Open Democracy
- Abkhazia: Cultural Tragedy Revisited, by Thomas de Waal - IWPR
- A history erased - Abkhazia's archive: fire of war, ashes of history - Video
- Vandals of the end of the XXth century, by Ermolay K. Adzhindzhal
- Interview with Boris Cholaria, Director of the National Library of the Republic of Abkhazia