SUKHUM -- In the second half of July the President of the Republic of Abkhazia Sergey Bagapsh will pay an official visit to the Republic of Nicaragua and the Republic of Venezuela, the Head of State said at a meeting with the body of the “United Abkhazia” active functionaries.
According to Sergey Bagapsh, a whole range of important agreements with the leadership of these countries will be signed during his visit. Some members of the Government will accompany the Head of State.
- Abhazia hopes swift recognition from Turkey
- Why Nicaragua recognised South Ossetia and Abkhazia
- Abkhazia expects recognition of independence by Bolivia and Ecuador
- Irakli Khintba: "We are counting on the continuing cooperation and support of the members of Parliament in the development of bilateral relations between Abkhazia and Venezuela"
- Dominican Republic MPs support the establishment of friendly relations with Abkhazia
- Visit of Ministry For Foreign Affairs of Abkhazia's Delegation in Latin American Countries Goes On
- Venezuela, Abkhazia to establish diplomatic ties
- Venezuela, Abkhazia, S Ossetia sign set of documents
- Delegation of Abkhazia Continues State Visit to Nicaragua
- President of Abkhazia, His Delegation Arrived in Capital of Nicaragua - Managua
- Delegation of Abkhazia led by President Sergey Bagapsh leaves for Nicaragua, Venezuela
- Foreign Ministers of Abkhazia, Nicaragua Support Mutually Benefical Cooperation Between Countries
- Abkhazian delegation visits L America to develop relations with its countries
- Nicaragua open to development of relations with S Ossetia, Abkhazia
- Abkhazia is interested in establishing diplomatic relations with Argentina