On 2-3 December, Yerevan will host the next bilateral meeting of the Coordinating Mechanism on the Question of Those Fallen Without Trace under the auspices of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC).
A delegation from Abkhazia has left for Yerevan to participate in this event. The delegation includes: First Deputy Prime Minister Shamil Adzynba, Chairman of Abkhazia’s Cabinet of Ministers’ Commission on the Missing Roman Adleiba, and the Head of the Republican Bureau of Forensic Experts at the Ministry of Health of the Republic Gennadi Bobua.
The Coordinating Mechanism for the Missing was created in December 2010.
- 25 years later, Abkhazia remains haunted by the missing, by Kieran Pender
- "Today many things are becoming known": Interview with Stanislav Lakoba
- On the 20th anniversary of the start of Georgia’s war against Abkhazia, by Stanislav Lakoba
- Ceremony of reburial of 13 soldiers of the War of Abkhazia in Sukhum
- Remains of 14 soldiers of the battalion 'Gorets' are identified
- The remains of six people buried in the Park of Glory have been identified
- Abkhazia should receive an answer to the question about the fate of David Sigua - Stanislav Lakoba
- Reburial of the remains of identified Abkhazian fighters held on 25 and 27 December
- Head of ICRC mission in Abkhazia passed final report on missing persons to President
- Remains of 7 persons buried in Glory Park identified
- “Mothers of Abkhazia for peace and social justice” Movement Supports Resumption of Missing Persons Commission's Work