SUKHUM -- As of today, there are no patients with coronavirus-infection in hospital at the Gudauta Central District Hospital.
The last three patients with a diagnosis of coronavirus were discharged from the Gudauta hospital, according to a report of an expert on combating COVID-19.
Over the past day, 57 people have been tested for coronavirus-infection, and not a single diagnosis has been confirmed.
According to the headquarters, the total number of patients identified with coronavirus in Abkhazia during the pandemic is 28 people. Of these, 27 people have recovered, and one patient died.
- Bartsits on the movement ‘We (Are) Together’: united, we have a chance to cope with coronavirus
- Under conditions of the State-of-Emergency: the head of the Ministry of Finance spoke about the working of Abkhazia's financial system
- Bank of Abkhazia has recommended restructuring of borrowers’ debts
- The Sukhum municipal administration has tightened measures to combat coronavirus
- Businessmen of Abkhazia raised 150K dollars to fight against coronavirus
- First orders of the Ministry of Health paid from funds collected by entrepreneurs of Abkhazia
- No queues: grocery-stores in Abkhazia have been obliged to work in a new way
- Businessmen of Abkhazia will create a fund to fight against coronavirus
- Gudauta hospital will become a reserve hospital for potential COVID-19 patients
- The Chief Sanitary Doctor of Abkhazia has proposed unprecedented measures to protect against the Coronavirus be introduced
- Antivirus design: The production of medical masks has begun in Sukhum
- Additional measures to combat coronavirus introduced in Abkhazia
- "War" with a pandemic: how in Abkhazia the spread of coronavirus is being fought
- The WHO will assist Abkhazia in the fight against coronavirus
- Arsalia: it is hoped that cultural events cancelled due to coronavirus will be held later